Thursday, September 1, 2011

i was lucky like a four leaf clover.

(Shouldn't I be doing homework right now? Nahhhh.)
Okay, is it just me or have any of you experienced a time when you only seem to keep your mind on one thing and everything else although important slips completely from your thoughts? Man, why does this happen?! Question of the century. Well maybe not but you get the point. 


Have you ever thought about how something happened? duh stupid question. Let me rephrase that. When you look back on an experience, have you ever wondered how lucky you were to be somewhere when you were? Certain plans were already in the works. How even though such a simple moment, it changed your every reason. What if you had left 5 minutes earlier? Would someone else get that moment? Why was it you? These things happen to people all the time and I've been thinking about it a lot lately. 


From that moment that you didn't even realize until later was such a table turner, you're life changes forever. You see your faith become unshakably strong and it's like you had just come into existence. 


Great, I'm starting to ramble. I am probably confusing you all too cause I'm honestly confusing myself.  BUT I have some important statements to make:




I've never been happier.
I feel blessed.
I want to kiss the sky. 
I want to fall forever.
And I'll patiently wait until I can.

Baby, call me a four leaf clover.