Monday, September 19, 2011

cardigan weather.

It's time to take out the sweaters, boots, scarfs, & cardigans cause it's AUTUMN.
:)

September has d r a g g e d d d d d    d    d       d  on & I'm ready for October. For all you early bird schoolers, have you noticed the nippy weather as you walk out the door & to class? I've decided that Fall & Winter are my favorite season for clothes this year. My excitement to dress in all my warm clothes has gotten to the point that I rave about it at work. My adoration for colored leaves has me anxiously anticipating the change of season. I have yet to get my flu shot. Thinking about fall makes me want to eat soup, curl my hair & sit outside long enough for my nose to turn red & start running. The breeze, bare trees & rustling of leaves are what I'm looking forward to. That, & all the birthdays, Halloween & Thanksgiving. I wonder how many colds I'll get this year. The smell of warm homemade food. Hot cocoa. Smiles. Family. (sigh).

This cardigan weather makes me so happy.