Saturday, September 10, 2011

ask me where my priorities are.

I have a paper on the Epic of Gilgamesh due monday at 1:25.
I should probably read Gilgamesh and muster a good written word before then. 
Suggested Trig homework should be a requirement.
My laundry needs cleaning. 
Desperately, my room does too.
Quiz 2 for my online World Music class needs to be taken.
My parents need help with household chores and the twins. 
Stats homework you will be turned in on Monday as well. 
Book on Amazon you need to be ordered. 
Readings need to be read. 
Car needs emissions taken care of before the end of September. 
Whatever else that needs to get done, I promise it will happen. 

But until then I'll; 
 
Take my naps. 
Watch 10 Things I Hate About You.
Listen to music. 
Casually ponder tidbits of my favorite poems and writings. 
Drink orange juice or chocolate milk.
Heat up frozen dinners.
Have wonderful conversations with my mom.
Tell my older sister that her life is like this or that song. 
Settle for last minute get-everything-you-need-to-get-done done.
and let my thoughts consume my seemingly scatterbrained world.