Sunday, September 25, 2011

blog beneath the blog.

As far as my personal life goes, I feel as though many, certainly not all, of my posts on here have an overlapping melody. I always seem to throw out good information and tell you these feelings I have without even telling you all the heart of it. My words seem a little bit detached, I suppose. I guess this could be good and bad. 

The good
1. It's intriguing. 
2. I don't want to be that person that you will know everything about by the simple click of a mouse. 

The bad
1. I feel like a closed book sometimes. 

I know my efforts to blog about certain stuff end in me just telling you that I am so happy, willing & loving life without revealing my actual reasons. 

So how about this, give me a little time to muster the confidence. 
One day you will learn the whole story. I promise. 
You'll know the blog beneath the blog in due measure.