Monday, September 5, 2011

moo thank you.

VICTORY!!! Day 3 :). Success.

So about a month ago, I was with my family driving in the middle of absolutely no where. That's utah for ya. It was somewhere between Mona and Gunnison that I realized something of utmost importance. My feelings for this will never ever ever ever EVER change...

I would hate to be a cow. 

Weird huh? Ha but wouldn't you too?! I wonder what those cows think of horses. Probably just "moooo". But I really bet they are jealous of their amazingness. Seriously, if I had the option to be a cow I'd say "Moooo thank you". hahah I crack myself up sometimes. I think I'm clever. Even if I could be a happy cow like this:
mooooo wayy. 

Okay I'm done. I just had to get that off my chest. 

P.S. I got a call from my dad today who lives in Hawaii and this is what he tells me. "We are going to go find a beach where these wild horses are running around". Are you a little jealous right now? I am. But isn't this the perfect example of what I am trying to say? Would you want to go to a beach with milk cows running around? What a dream! More like nightmare..

hahaha okay now I'm finished.