Saturday, September 3, 2011

"list"en up.

A few posts ago, I promised I would blog more often. Did I? Suuuureee (insert loss of eye contact as I panic to come up with an excuse). BUT I am getting better. ANDDD I am challenging myself to post everyday for 3 days hahaha. You know spicing things up here. Get ready for the heat fellow idiots. 


So in the spirt of lists... "list"en up. And that's exactly what I'm going to do today!



Listenology: the study of listening to great music. 
Why yes I did just make that word up i think... eh probs not. I'll just pretend.  
Yes. Just go with me on this.

Well folks, this is your local idiot listenologist here to share with you some great tunes. And that's not all I'll leave you with today. Do I sound like a salesperson? NBD. The "list" goes on.

First of all, I enjoy making lists more than most. Don't believe me? Check all my notebooks, computer "stickies", planner, phone etc. Cause I be making them all day! Whether it is a to do list, list of goals, list of pros and cons, or list of things to remember that are either funny, inspiring, clever, ironic, and blah blah blah. I could make a list about anything! Sooooo, along with my kind urge to share some music, I will also list my recent favorite things. Which I encourage you to become obsessed with.  

I call it. Kelsey Finds. 

1. Music: 
      Bennie and the Jets. Oh but they're weird and they're wonderful. I think I've been obsessed with this song for weeks and weeks. Make sure to listen to Elton John's original version and Haley Reinhart's cover. 
      JASON REEVES: He is one of my favorites. AND he just came out with a new album. Some of my favorite songs of his include: Entwined, No Lies (feat. Colbie Caillat), Truth, Skydive (Acoustic Version), Someone Somewhere and so on. No matter what song you listen of his, they are all good. 
      Okay I just made a really long list of others and deleted it because it felt like I was missing "this or that song" and it just got too long! So I'll just do one more. 
   Jack and White- Telephone Games and Double Trouble. I chose this one because they just came out with an album. I really like them! 

2. Food: 
      Sandwiches and beef noodles seem to take over my life but other than that, some of my favorite finds for a long time include: Guru's and Los Hermanos. 

3. Random Takeovers:
      StumbleUpon, Robot Unicorn Attack, Canvus, blog stalking, Pinterest, waterfall braids, combat boots.
    
I know this is kinda a short list, but you can thank me later. 

Well thanks for "list"ening!
Stay tuned.

Oh and let me leave you with a cute moment.