Tuesday, September 27, 2011

do not speak unless it can improve your silence.

I feel as though I probably should have held my tongue. 
Sometimes you leave off on the same page & know that your initial decision is the way to go. 
But then you fall behind when you're reminded what another's intents were & find yourself right at the very beginning of the book. 
Again. 
Consumed by confusion & "what ifs". 
You should clear the air & get back on the same page. 
You call. 
You confide. 
You cry. 
You're back on the same page. 
But you feel a little stupid & that unintentionally a little respect was lost for you
Or maybe it was gained
Just know that time is on my hit-list. 
I may have jumped the gun too quickly.
Impatience: 1 Kelsey: 0
It's a new round. 
It'll be different this time.  

If nothing is in my hands anymore, will it end good?
I believe it will. 
We're good. 


I'm frazzled. 
It's fine.