Saturday, August 27, 2011

guess what? i am not a robot.

jasklfj23hf23lknro23yrdWER@#$&@#(P$&!#4qjdejkrfhsdfewuhefwfweew.

Yes. Okay.. It's true. I've FAILED miserably. Blog failer= Kelsey. I know, I know.

But I've been busy okay? Ya know, going into creepy magic forests and conquering mystical demons with my sweet rapping skills. The usual. nbd.

In all honesty, I just don't know what to tell you guys about my life. And I've seen my blog start to dwindleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. When I started, I had a BILLION ideas of what I could blog about. Now that I can't remember all those blog posts options, I am lost. la-la-lost Kelsey Skousen

Where has my creativity gone?
Better yet, where has my funniness gone?
What is worthy of blogging?
What kind of feel do I want my blog to have?
What am I going to do about this?
Have I turned into a robot?

Absolutely.. NOT! 
I just gotta find my groove again. 
I got this. 
I hope..

Sers guys, don't worry about it. I've got a plan.