Sunday, August 14, 2011

ordinariphobia.

Someone pointed this out to me the other day and I didn't think it was true- I have a fear of some pretty ordinary things, but wouldn't think twice about doing something everyone else finds too scary.


Ex: I am TERRIFIED of cats. Ask anyone who knows me, I run for the hills when I see one!


BUT guess who saw a bobcat that was someone's pet. Isn't that illegal?? idiots. and practically ran out there to go meet and pet it. Check that off my list of things to do before I die. It was so cool! 


GO FIGURE. 


So apparently he was right. I'm scared of some of the most ordinary things.. let's call it ordinariphobia. 


Uno mas. I've also realized that I fail at blogging, so this is MY promise to be better and blog more often. INSERT CHEERS AND SOME LOVELY "OOOOHs!". cause it's gonna be exciting.. or something?? 


HAPPY.SUNDAY.:)