Thursday, November 3, 2011

tunesday & other random finery.

-The Weepies
-Adele
-Andrew Belle
-Jack & White
-Lady Antebellum
-Colbie Caillait
-Jason Reeves
-Jason Mraz
-The Beach Boys
-The Civil Wars
-Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
-various song covers
and such.

are the reasons I sing happily in my car.

I learned that my professor has the hots for Jane Fonda.
I secretly love Selena Gomez's song: Love You Like a Love Song & I don't care who knows it. You do too. 

"Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, & good things will be yours."- Swedish Proverb


17 reasons to love november:
1. long evenings
2. pumpkin pie
3. 11.11.11
4. brisk walks
5. colored leaves
6. various chats
7. lazy sundays
8. shopping, sales & lotion
9. birthdays
10. cinnamon & sugar
11. frequent visits & company
12. sweet potatoes
13. laughs
14. libraries & hot soup
15. love
16. scarves
&
17. gratitude

It's going to be a great month.