Wednesday, November 30, 2011

unnecessary frazzles, decisions, walking diseases & red pants.


1.

oh hey, remember that one time a few posts ago.
yeah, that's the one.

who had a bad attitude and nearly cried to the parking lot?
[insert loss of eye contact & questions of "who? what?" & "I don't know what you are talking about."]

turns out I was unnecessary frazzled that dreaded day.
whatever the reason. [stress, over thinking, tiredness]
it all paid off.

the results are in.
B A M

statistics test: 98/100 [A]
trig test: 97/100 [A]
ethnography review paper: 25/25 [A]
achievement of the New Deal paper: "excellent" [A] 

ohs to the yeahs. so grateful. permanent smile. at least until finals.


2. 

Decisions made:
show & vegas. 
school & major.



3. 

my sweet younger sister looks like a walking disease. 
[no picture, I apologize.]
allergic reactions will get you. 
antibiotics, benadryl, creams, & a whole lot of medicines later...
her welts/disease-looking skin rash is fading. 


4.

I'm contemplating about buying red pants
mixed thoughts. 
on one hand, everyone I see in them look so darn cute. 
on the other, would I be cute in them?
ugh. I can't decide. 
ciao.