Monday, November 7, 2011

"curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect."

It's no secret that I hate cats. 
Simply put: they are evil. 
Am I right? Don't answer, cause they are. 
Some people [my mom] like to take advantage of this. 
A while back, I started getting  "daily cat quote" texts from my mom with a picture every so often. 

SUCH AS:


 Scared a little? hahahahaha.

Now, everyday for the past few weeks I've found my mom laughing hysterically at youtube cat videos. 
As tears stream down her face, she is frequently saying things like "WAS!" or "Oh look that cat just walked on water!" 
It's amusing [especially to my mother].
She even sends links to my email of all her favorite ones. 
I don't know whether I should be terrified or laugh. Maybe both. 

FAVORITE.

Please enjoy. 
All of these things are actually pretty funny and to be honest totally make my day. 
I love my mom.