Sunday, October 30, 2011

instant stand-in.

It's a wonderful Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting here thinking to myself. 

I NEED AN INSTANT STAND-IN. 

You know, someone who can do my Plato paper and help me with the long list of things I need to do. Or perhaps just to take on all my worries. It's official- mark me present in the club for worriers. How did this happen? My worries are taking over! But I had a nice lesson today that really helps (Philippians 4:6-13). 

Regardless of my consuming life worries, everything is GOOD! Let me paint a picture. Schooling: adequate*. Work: adequate. Family life: adequate. Social-life: slightly less than adequate. (??)
*adequate=top notch. 
I may not have time for everything I want to do, but I've been a part of some great conversations, moments, and events. 

Such as:
-The twins turned three October 24th! 

-I got 100% on my math TEST!
-I had a wonderful run-in with one of my best friends from high school. 
-I also got to spend the afternoon with one of my other best friends Holly. 
-I went to a Jazz concert. 
-I listened to great music.
-I cried.
-I laughed.
-I learned a bunch of lessons.
-I went shopping. 
& so much more. 

Life is beautiful and happy. 


Happy Sunday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!