Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Break. [aka insert: BOREDOM here.]

 Due to the fact that I almost went to Hawaii or that I should have chosen to go to Chicago, I am now left with the second half of my fall break to wallow in boredom as I sit in my unoccupied house waiting for my sister to get home at 9 o'clock tonight. 


I've found myself doing 5 things today:
-Waking up at 4:30am to take my family to the airport. 
-Sleeping.
-Blogging.
-Eating.
&
-Watching The Big Bang Theory .

Don't I have better things to do? Perhaps. 
& I'll probably cave and go find something to do. 
Who knows.

Today, I keep telling myself to go out & be that fun college student that I know is in there. 
Instead, I find myself thinking about how I won't see this beautiful pair for 10 days. [10 days, 10 hours, 8 minutes, who knows how many seconds. To be almost exact.]
               
It's fine. I just miss my family, that's all. Good news: they will be home in only 10 days, right? 
This break has been great & I am excited to have some more fun. 

Shout out to my lovely friend Cortney for getting married yesterday. You looked beautiful & so happy! I love you. 

[Facebook creeping at its finest.]



Oh did I also mention that as of this week my little sister is now 13? I love you Aubs, enjoy your iPad. (Wait what??)